Rinjani, Lombok, Indonesia

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blogging Again

So much has happened in the past few months and I have struggled to put it all into words. I have neglected my blog because the words have never seemed quite right, the descriptions not quite bright enough and the feeling described not quite as strong as the real emotions felt. I have been lazy and afraid to feel vulnerable and expose my inner feelings. But it’s time to be brave - so the next few blog entries are long overdue, written about events that happened anywhere from a few days to a few months ago but although the chronology may be mixed up and some of the stories out of date - the experiences and feeling are mine, and although they are not perfect, they are the best and worst of me and I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment